The APEL Inheritance Trust is a Living Trust and legal vehicle for the transfer of certain assets such as Land, Money, Buildings or a Portfolio of equities and other assets such as antiques, paintings, furniture and jewelry to beneficiaries. It is created during the Settlor’s lifetime, while also taking effect during that lifetime.
- The Asset is held in Trust solely for descendants (children and grandchildren).
- The content of the Trust Deed can be altered as desired by the Settlor.
- The Trust terminates upon the death of the beneficiary and excess is paid to the beneficiaries' descendants
- The Trust is revocable during the lifetime of the Settlor, by only the Settlor.
- Periodic reports of Asset under management.
- The Trust is managed by qualified professionals.
- The rental income from the asset can be used to cater for beneficiaries or immortalized the settlor by way of a Foundation.
- No probate