Treasury Bills (TB) are discounted, short-term securities issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria and guaranteed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. This investment instrument is popular as it can be considered as “risk-free”.
- Minimum tenor of 30 days and maximum tenor of 365 days.
- Upfront Interest.
- Periodic reports of Fund under management.
- High return on investment.
- Fund Management by qualified professionals.
- Fund security as there is guaranteed principal and Interest.
- Convenient, easy and time-saving.