The Schools Education Trust (“SET”) is a product aimed at ensuring that children/wards of fee-paying parents continue their education uninterrupted in the event of death or permanent incapacitation of such Parents/Guardians. It is also devoted towards providing funding for schools to execute projects over a period of time.
- It assures the continuity of the education of pupils during the duration of their stay in the school and in the event of death or permanent incapacitation of a parent/guardian.
- The School is able to access up to 50% of the Trust sum after a period of 5 years (or at earlier period) as may be agreed, for funding of duly approved school projects.
- Periodic reports of Fund under management.
- Fund Management by qualified professionals.
- The Fund ultimately grows into an Endowment Fund similar to what is obtainable in Ivy League Schools and notable institutions across the globe. The Endowment Fund will also be opened to International Funding by NGOs, Alumni, etc.
- Graduating students are awarded specified sums, representing a percentage of their unutilized contribution.
- A bi-annual Financial Lecture and Career talk by APEL for Parents, Staff and Students of School.
- One month internship programme for Best Graduating Student with APEL Group.